He did not wish to drive the crisis beyond the point of no return . 他并不希望把危机推到无可挽回的地步。
We finally overcome a previous failure which seemed impossible to recover from . 我们终于克服了前次似无可挽回的失败。
His decision echoed in my mind and it was real and it was final . 他的决定还在我脑子里回响,这个决定可是千真万确无可挽回的了。
It ' s no use crying over spilt milk 为无可挽回的事而忧伤是没用的。 (覆水难收。 )
This is a loss beyond retrieve 这是无可挽回的损失。
To right the unrightable wrong 纠正那无可挽回的错误
If we have not achieve our early dreams , we must either find new ones or see what we can salvage from the old 假如最初的梦想没有实现,我们就必须要么找到新的梦想,要么看看旧的梦想还有什么可挽回的。
We ought never to despair of softening the heart of a mother who loves her child . she will repent , and no one will know that she has been guilty 一个母亲只要还爱她的孩子,她的心就不会坏到无可挽回的地步。
In the end , there will be no timber products at all ! unsustainable timber logging creates long - lasting and irreversible impacts on our natural environment 漠视可持续使用原则砍伐林木对自然环境造成深远而且无可挽回的影响。
But megs attempts seem doomed to failure , especially when a romance between megs and dave s sister leads to a violent destructive outburst 可是,阿麦的计划却未如所料。他跟大卫的妹妹发生了一段情,却造成了无可挽回的严重后果。