Another motivation was the desire to secure the truth of mathematics . 另一个动机是想要保证数学的真实性。
I endowed them with a reality that welled up from somewhere within me . 我从内心深处感到了这些话的真实性。
The success of the modern approach is due in large part to realism。 现代研究的成功主要是由于更接近真实性。
I fired a hundred questions concerning the truthfulness of his statement . 我对他发言的真实性提出一连串质问。
A mathematical fact, if it is true at all, possesses both inner truth and outer truth . 一个数学事实,只要是完全成立,它就既具有内部真实性又具有外部真实性。
We must be careful not to confuse such truths with exact statements about the physical world . 我们必须注意,不要把这种真实性与关于物理世界的确切表达相混淆。
At first thought it might seem that the zeroth law is obvious, but its truth must be verified by experiment . 乍一看来,零定律似乎是明显的,其实不然,它的真实性必须用实验来验证。
I would play nasty to arthur's nice, and tell blunt i had serious doubts about the veracity of his confession . 我唱红脸,让阿瑟唱白脸,并且告诉布伦特我对他的交待材料的真实性很有怀疑。
The action moves with truth, ferocity, and surprise toward a climax that contains the racial history of america . 这个行动以真实性,残忍性和惊人的场面发展到高潮,其中包括美国的种族史。
There is nothing intrimisically improbable about this incident, which is stamped indeed, with all the marks of literary truth . 这些事情本身没有任何不可能的因素,它印记着文学真实性的一切特征。