丧魂落魄 be beside oneself with fear; battered out of one's senses; be driven to distraction; be frightened (nearly) out of one's wits [life]; be panic-stricken [terror-stricken]; be smitten with fear; lose one's wits 吓得丧魂落魄 be scared out of one's wits; be frightened out of one's life
失魂落魄 driven to distraction; lose one's wits; battered out of one's senses; scared out of one's wits 吓得失魂落魄 be scared out of one's wits; be frightened out of one's life
I do seem to be a broken-down monarch of some kind . 我倒有点象个落魄的王孙。
I do seem to be a broken-down monarch of some kind . 我倒有点儿象个落魄的王孙。
This old man was a castaway englishman, henry atkins by name . 这个老头儿是个落魄的英国人,名叫亨利阿特金斯。
The little agent had been to the barber and his clothes were freshly pressed, but his eyes gave him away . 这位小个子的经济人刚刚理了发,衣服也是才熨过的。然而他的眼睛却显出落魄的神态。
I do seem to be a broken-down monarch of some kind, like my old man, the princely immigrant and ineffectual bootlegger . 我倒有点儿象个落魄的王孙,象我家的老头子,一个气派十足的移民,一个经营无方的私酒商。
Could love a poor little nothing like me 竟爱穷途落魄的女郎
Could love a poor little nothing like me 竟爱穷途落魄的女郎
This old man was a castaway englishman , henry atkins by name 这个老头儿是个落魄的英国人,名叫亨利?阿特金斯。
In this day and age , perhaps he was used to the sight of impoverished members of the knighthood 在这样的日子里,他也许对同僚落魄的景象司空见惯。
That ' s what i ' m talking about , man . down , with a frown , on the town , a sad clown 那就是我想说的。就像个落魄的小丑,悲伤的皱着眉,傻乎乎的住在城里。