1.(不过问) pay no attention to; ignore; disregard; not consider
短语和例子
不问而知 know without asking; 不问前因后果 not consider the cause and effect; 不问事实真相 disregard the facts; 不问政治 pay no attention to politics; 不问是非曲直 make no distinction between right and wrong; not bother to look into the rights and wrongs of a case; 不问群众的疾苦 turn a blind eye to masses' sufferings; 不问年龄大小 irrespective of age2.(不审讯; 不追究) let go unpunished; let off
短语和例子
胁从不问。 those who acted under duress shall go unpunished
不闻不问 not bother to ask questions or listen to what's said; be indifferent to sth.; neither care to inquire nor to hear; show no interest in sth.; shut one's eyes to; take no notice; turn a deaf ear to; turn a blind eye to 某些领导对这些事实不闻不问。 some leaders shut their eyes to the fact. 他对于一切求助的呼声都不闻不问。 he shut his ears to all appeals for help. 同志们有困难我们不能不闻不问。 we can't remain indifferent when any comrade is in difficulty
Those who acted under duress shall go unpunished .. 胁从不问。
He is too proud to ask questions . 他太骄傲,总不问人。
It's no good hiding our heads under our wings, is it ? 埋头不问总不是好办法,你说呢?
How dare he take my bicycle without even asking ! 他怎么连问都不问就敢把我的自行车骑走了!
We can 't remain indifferent when any comrade is in difficulty . 同志们有困难我们不能不闻不问。
Why didn't you find out if they were going for good ? 你干吗不问问清楚,他们到底是不是从此不回来了呢?
You should have seen the cool way she took my radio without even asking . 你没瞧见她那满不在乎的样子,连问也不问就把我的收音机拿走了。
Do you think i should act as if i knew a lot about the business, or should i keep my mouth shut except when i am spoken to ? 你以为我应当充内行仿佛对商业很懂才好呢,还是人家不问就闭口不言呢?
The chief criminals shall be punished without fail , those who are accomplices under duress shall go unpunished and those who perform deeds of merit shall be rewarded . 首恶必办,胁从不问,立功受奖。
不问的法语:动 1.ne pas prêter attention à;ignorer;ne tenir aucun compte de;sans chercher à savoir~宗教信仰indépendant de la croyance religieuse 2.laisser aller impunément
不问的韩语:(1)[동사] 묻지 않다. 따지지 않다. 문제로 삼지 않다. 不问长短; 시비를 따지지 않다 不问是非曲直; 시비곡직을 묻지 않다 (2)☞[不管(2)]
不问的俄语:[bùwèn] 1) безразлично; независимо 不问是谁 [bùwèn shì shuí] — независимо от того, кто это; безразлично кто; кто бы это ни был 2) не интересоваться 不问政治 [bùwèn zhèngzhì] — не интересоваться полити...