1.(开始燃烧) catch fire; ignite 2.(使爆发) detonate; go off
短语和例子
他打了一枪, 没有发火。 he pulled the trigger but the gun didn't go off.3.(发脾气) get angry; be enraged; flare up; lose one's temper
短语和例子
急得直发火 be provoked to anger; 请不要发火。 please don't get angry. 她因一点小事而发火。 she flares up at the least thing. 有一次他发火了, 和我们吵了一架。 once he lost his temper and quarreled with us.4.[方言] (生火容易生得旺) (of a stove) draw well
Signals from this computer send instructions to the different stages, to ignite and shut down the engines and to check on their operation . 这具计算机发出信号,将指令送到各节去,要引擎发火或停息,和检查它们的操作情况。
"how can you be so aggravating," said my mother, shedding more tears than before, "as to talk in such an unjust manner? " “你怎么能这样越来越惹人发火儿,”我母亲说,说的时候比先前哭得更厉害了,“用这样没道理的话来噎人!”
When her son broke the window , she blew a fuse 当她的儿子打破窗户时,她发火了。
Study on detection for ignition system of rocket launcher 火箭炮发火系统检测研究
My wife rounded on me when i came home drunk 我喝醉了,一回到家妻子就对我发火。
It is better to please a fool than to anger him 惹得傻瓜发火,不如使他快活。
So he ' s got rage issues like uh like summer or 那么说,他跟summer一样爱发火还是
The old woman often gets angry about trivial things 老太太常因琐屑小事发火。
I blew a fuse because he didn ' t do his homework 我是因为他没做功课才发火的。
Quit stalling . you better open that son of a bitch -别发火。 -打开那鬼东西!
发火的韩语:(1)[동사] 발화하다. (2)[동사] 탄알을 발사하다. 打了一枪, 没有发火; 총을 한 방 쏘았는데 불발이었다 (3)[동사]【방언】 불이 나다[일다]. (4)(发火儿) [동사] 발끈 화를 내다. 稍不如意就发火; 조금이라도 마음에 들지 않으면 화를 낸다 冲我发火; 나에게 화를 내다 =[发脾气] (5)(fāhuǒ) [형용사]【방언】 (아궁이 따위의...