Then he went absent-mindedly through the pile of papers on his desk, writing in his occasional notes: “go to spain?” 然后他心不在焉地翻阅了书桌上一堆书信文件,在他零星的日记里写道:“到西班牙去?”
If i had been keeping a diary of my emotions, i should close it today with the words, "my husband has broken his neck. " 要是我一直写着我的感情日记,我会在今天用下面这句话结束它:“我的丈夫摔断了脖子。”
The mention of easter reminds me that in my lourdes entry i started the topic of my abortive conversion to catholicism . 说起复活节,这倒使我想起我在卢尔德记下的那段日记,那时我只开了个头,讲到我的半途而废的改信天主教一事。
Like emerson, the younger man-deeply struck by a reading of nature-began to keep a journal, from which he culled items for publication . 那个读了《论自然》深受感动的年轻人,也和爱默生那样开始写日记,然后引章摘句,拿出去发表。
There is on further reference to him in her diary 她在日记中没有进一步提到他。
That ' s why i write them in my dream journai 所以我才把它们记在我的梦想日记里啊
She find that her husband is looking at her daily 她发现她丈夫在偷看她的日记
Those things of the past were recorded in his diary 他的日记里记载了那些陈迹。
When you forget about all this breaking up stuff , okay 我就看你的日记,好不好
There is no further reference to him in her diary 她的日记中没有进一步提到他。