察觉 be conscious of; become aware of; perceive 察觉到敌人的阴谋 discover the plot of the enemy; 察觉到危险 sense the danger; 开始我没有察觉到他有病。 at first i wasn't aware that he was ill. 我很快察觉到我无法使他改变想法。 i soon perceived that i could not make him change his mind. 在我们周围总是有能量在做功, 不管我们是否察觉到它 。 there is energy working around us all the time whether we are aware of it or not.; 察觉限度 detection limit
There is energy working around us all the time whether we are aware of it or not . 在我们周围总是有能量在做功,不管我们是否察觉到它。
I could see that the woman was trying to decide whether she should tell us to go away . 我可以察觉到,那个妇人正拿不定主意是否叫我们离开。
With the dawning realization of what he had done, he was back on the deflationary tack . 当他依稀察觉到自己的所作所为时,又重新采取了通货紧缩的政策。
He had noticed in a moment that she shrank from her position, and all his pleasure was gone . 他马上就察觉到她由眼下的处境而畏缩了,于是他的喜悦消失殆尽。
These trace gases are not detectable by smell in any but the most heavily polluted atmosphere . 这些微量气体除了在污染最严重的大气外,是不能凭嗅觉察觉到的。
While never allowing herself to be seen to be needing help, she did take advice, and relied quite heavily on trusted experts . 她不愿让人们察觉到她需要别人的帮助,但实际上采纳了别人的建议,依赖她信任的专家的意见。
I ' ll poke him with a stick , and he ' ll get at it 只要我用小棍戳他他就会察觉到
Rick was unaware that his boss was in the room 里克没有察觉到他的老板在房间里。
L ' m sorry , sir . l didn ' t know l changed 真对不起,长官,我没有察觉到自己的改变
And what did you detect , if not gratitude 如果不是感激之情,那你察觉到了什么? ”